Friday, January 22, 2010

2 CrackznHackz on Google Search Suggestions


I think that time for our Blog is going really good.Its Second good news in the last 24 Hrs. I have got for you.The last one was that our PR has jumped from 0 to 1.And now,I have got some another news for our visitors.Crackznhackz's URL is now in the search suggestions by Google.I noticed this thing today while searching for CrackznHackz. results on Google which made me even more excited.I have added a screen shot.You can check yourself by typing "crackznhackz."(remember to add a fullstop(.) immediately after typing crackznhackz) and you will notice what is in the screen shot.And we have as many as 13,100 results on Google.

Thanks for supporting us.We really praise you for putting us there.














A Humble Request :


Keep Clicking Ads Once Everyday If You Like This Site To Support Me...







Enter your email address to get all latest cracks:


[Don't forget to verify your e-mail]





2 comments:

Feeds Comments
Jeshmal4u said...

Nice friend.. hope u will get better pagerank soon...

searcher said...

And you use http://www.usemeplz.com ?

Please do comment on this post.Your comments work as "BOOSTER" for me to upload more good posts.
Keep Rocking and commenting!
~ Admin