Saturday, January 16, 2010

0 AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE ADMIN

First of all,I would like to thank all daily visitors and feed subscribers to make CRACKZNHACKZ as one of the popular download blog.Secondly,I have an important announcement that,from now on,CRACKZNHACKZ will not be updated on daily basis because being a student,I have to face some of the very important examinations knocking up at my door. So I have to prepare for them very seriously.Therefore,I have decided to leave CRACKZNHACKZ for some time and I will not be able to fulfill your requests during this time.But there will be frequent updates whenever I will get time.In the meantime,Shoutbox will also be removed to prevent any spamming by some visitors.Hope you will understand my problem and will support me and CRACKZNHACKZ.
ADMIN-CRACKZNHACKZ
-NAVI RANA


0 comments:

Feeds Comments

Please do comment on this post.Your comments work as "BOOSTER" for me to upload more good posts.
Keep Rocking and commenting!
~ Admin